I'm Tiana, and I've been professionally sewing for the past ~20 years, and over that stretch of time, i've gotten to know a lot of books that have been super beneficial to my skills and expertise.
And today, I'm sharing some of those books today!
If you are interesting in learning to sew or furthering your already acquired skills, these books are absolutely must-haves for your library.
1. The Palmer Pletsch Complete Guide to Fitting: Sew Great Clothes for Every Body, Fit Any Fashion Pattern*: https://amzn.to/3E8Ly0c
2. Sewing with Knits: Classic, Stylish Garments from Swimsuits to Eveningwear*: https://amzn.to/3B1RCFD
3. First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide: Learn By Doing - Step-by-Step*: https://amzn.to/3Gciwyy
4. Fitting and Pattern Alteration: A Multi-Method Approach to the Art of Style Selection, Fitting, and Alteration*: https://amzn.to/3B3Z5UJ
5. The New Sewing Essentials (Singer Sewing Reference Library)*: https://amzn.to/3bimSpL
6. New Complete Guide to Sewing: Step-by-Step Techniques for Making Clothes and Home Accessories*: https://amzn.to/3GfSkmw
7. Couture: The Art of Fine Sewing*: https://amzn.to/3E5Uhjv
For these last two books from Fashionary, enjoy a special discount with the code Tiana10 :)
8. Fashionpedia - The Visual Dictionary Of Fashion Design*: https://fashionary.org?p=HyD_2z8x9
9. Fashionary Womenswear Sketchbook A5*: https://fashionary.org?p=HyD_2z8x9
*Links are affiliated.